AKON understands the requirements of curtains used for aircraft hangers. This aircraft hanger curtain covers large openings and can be operated quickly with simple drop cords. The high quality Vinyl material used to fabricate the aircraft hanger partitions ensure they provide protection from the elements. They also protect the inside of the aircraft hanger and at a fraction of the cost of operable fixed doors.
Custom Made Per Application
The curtains are completely custom made to fit any size and shape. There are also plenty of choices when it comes to curtain colors. AKON fulfills special orders such as custom printed curtains that are very useful for aircraft carriers in promoting their brand. The durable partitions can be removed in case of operational changes or if more space is needed in the hanger area due to a new fleet acquisition.
- Avoid large expenditures from roll up and slide out rigid doors.
- Efficient temperature control saves on utility bills
- Special curtain material prevents dust and odor buildup
- Fast open and close time facilitate air transport operations
- Smoke and humidity level control
- Cheaper maintenance with high re-usability
Plenty of choices
- Select from a range of different curtain materials
- Many different colors available
- Choose the mounting style that best fits your needs
- Several accessories available to increase performance
- The curtains allow for integration of automatic operating controls (not provided by AKON)
- Order AKON curtains to cover any structural layout possible
Businesses evolve all the time and the requirements can change in a very short span of time. AKON’s aircraft hanger curtains are easy to install, affordable to maintain, and provide faster operation than solid doors and partitions reducing aircraft operations time. The installation cost is also only a fraction of comparable roll-up doors and sliding doors.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
- Aluminum angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws
- I-beam clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins