Akon offers a complete line of portable weld screens. These portable welding screens are common in manufacturing facilities to protect workers from arc flash welding. They can be deployed very quickly and configured in many different styles to form welding booth bays and independent work areas.
Portable Welding Curtain Features
There are several features which make these units ideal over fixed in place welding curtains walls. Below are some of the key features.
- Quickly deploy the unit for fast welding applications
- Allows for rapid storage which allows for forklift traffic
- Very light weight which allows for one person to quickly move them
- Inexpensive to replace should it get damaged from forklift traffic
- Welding screens with frames are quick to install
- Welding screen material can be replaced easily
- Welding screens on wheels can be moved around with ease
Configurations and Layouts
Mobile Welding Screens – Configurations
There are several configurations that you can form with the screens. These include single panel, double panel, triple panel and quad panel layouts. Depending on your needs you can choose the one that works for you. Keep in mind that you can always add additional panels in the future.
Mobile Welding Screens – Features
There are several components that make up the mobile weld screens which ensure that it is as useful as long lasting.
- Fabricated using 18-gauge galvanized steel with optional upgrade to black enamel finish.
- Attachment points for connecting multiple screens together.
- No tools are needed to attach multiple units.
- Each portable weld screen can be used either in the vertical or horizontal position.
- All of the corners have a “stop” that is built in so they wont come apart when moving.
Welding Screen Material – Color Options
All of the color choices are welding grade materials.