If you have a need to hang industrial curtains in an environment where debris and contaminants are not ideal, then you can utilize our stainless steel curtain track.
This industrial curtain track is designed to prevent rust and corrosion from forming. The stainless steel curtain rail is also ideal for applications where there is excessive water and dampness. Stainless steel curtain hardware is well known for years of worry free use as it has a robust 16 gauge thickness.
Click here for detailed information on the curtain track hardware
Stainless Steel Curtain Track Benefits
There are many benefits of using stainless steel hardware versus traditional galvanized steel. One of the key benefits is that stainless steel does not corrode and develop rust contamination. This is particularly important for applications where there is a clean room environment atmosphere; or where there is an excessive amount of moisture present, like what is typical in wash bays.
Other benefits include:
- Eliminate the need to replace the hardware as it will not corrode
- Eliminates rust, contamination and debris collection
- Easy to install with bolt together design
- Stainless steel curtain hooks allow for effortless movement of the curtain
Some of the applications where you could utilize the stainless steel track include:
- Wash down applications – Equipment often times has to be washed down on a regular basis for food processing plants or pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities. This equipment can be surrounded with a curtain that minimizes the over spray from this process.
- Clean room implications – Some applications demand a very clean contamination-free environment. Painted steel often times is not an option as it can slowly rust or have paint flakes contaminate the surroundings.
- Car washes – A car wash is a very damp wet place where a stainless steel track would be the ideal solution. A traditional curtain track would have to be replaced on a fairly frequent basis due to the harsh conditions.