The Akon line of warehouse partition curtains are a great way to separate your work areas into zones which then can be used for different assembly functions. These industrial partitions can then serve as physical barriers much like a traditional fixed wall, but at a much lower cost.
Warehouse Partition Curtains Uses
- Separating floor space into working zones
- Reduce heating and cooling bills by partitioning off unused areas of the warehouse
- Containing dust and debris
- Containing overspray from power washing or painting operations
- Prevent visual access to sensitive areas of the facility
Control Climate and Temperature Zones
The insulated warehouse partition curtain is often used by companies looking to seal off unused portions of their plant to reduce heating and cooling utility bills. This effectively reduces the area which has to be heated, or cooled in the summertime. Implementing the curtains for this purpose allows for the following benefits.
- Greatly reduces heating and cooling bills
- Much less expensive to install versus traditional fixed walls
- Can be taken down much quickly than fixed walls
- Generally the curtains do not require any building permits
- The labor and cost to erect the warehouse curtain partition is only a fraction of traditional wall construction
Movable Warehouse Partitions
One feature which makes the use of the partitions especially easy to integrate into your facility is the ability to move them from side-to-side. Movable warehouse partitions are often utilized when a large object, such as an airplane, combine, tractor etc. have to pass through. In these instances, we can equip the warehouse partition with a movable slider track which allows the curtain to slide both forward to allow the object to pass through, then backwards to the closed position once the object has cleared.
The movable partitions which are installed in these warehouses can also be powered for larger curtains. This is an important feature, as the larger the curtain is, the harder it is to move. With the addition of a powered slide track, the curtain can move with the simple push of a button. As a result, there will be no need to physically man-handle the curtain every time an object has to pass through.