CD4000 Heat Divider Thermal Curtain
| The CD4000 industrial heat resistant curtains are fabricated from woven silica which can withstand up to 2000˚F of heat. With their flexible design, they can be made in 1,2 or 3 layers in thickness depending on your industrial heat producing application.
These heat dividing curtains have the ability to wrap around objects and make tight corners. This makes these industrial heat barrier curtains an ideal solution for insulated critical components, cables and other sensitive equipment and personnel from adjacent heat sources such as molten metal splash, sparks and radiant heat.
- Constructed from heat resistant silica yarns
- The curtain is pre-shrunk to reduce shrinking during heat exposure
- Very resistant to most common industrial chemicals – please inquire
- Can be used in conjunction with a reflective surface to increase effectiveness
- Grommets can be added to allow for various industrial curtain hanging methods
- Continuous filament amorphous silica yarns
- Available in virtually any size and configuration
- Continuous Heat Rated: 2000˚F; (1090˚C);
- Great flame resistance which makes them 100% fireproof
- Dielectric Strength: 40 Volts/mil of thickness
- Resistant to ozone, UV, corona, oxidization, ionizing radiation and weathering