The blackout curtains can also roll side to side on our industrial curtain track system or be static mounted. Unlike thick insulated curtains which are bulky and hard to move, these light weight curtains are easy to move and can be collapsed into a small space when pulled back.
- Testing labs
- Security rooms
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Prisons and corrections
- Clinics and health care
- Photography and photo centers
- Airport security check points
Blackout Curtain Material
Akon’s industrial black out curtains use industrial grade cotton skins with blackout vinyl backing. These curtains are ideal for industrial use in a wide variety of applications. The heavy duty blackout curtain material can be white on both sides or a black front and a white back. White blackout curtains are just as effective as the black style.
Akon offers several different mounting options to choose from depending on your needs. Constructed from 16 gauge galvanized steel track with nylon roller hooks allows for durability and longevity.
- Hanging Mount – This is the most common style of hardware for your industrial blackout curtains. It hangs from above in several different styles.
- Free-Standing Mount – If there are obstructions from above you can use the free-standing style of hardware. Also utilizing the same rolling track as the hanging style but supported from the floor up with mounting posts.