Industrial blackout curtains are the ideal solution for keeping light out of sensitive areas. The thick material are configured for almost any layout you require for your application.
The blackout curtains can also roll side to side on our industrial curtain track system or be static mounted. Unlike thick insulated curtains which are bulky and hard to move, these light weight curtains are easy to move and can be collapsed into a small space when pulled back.
Unlike a traditional vinyl curtain, 16 oz Vinyl blackout material is extruded in a special process that blocks out light. Its slick surface makes it ideal for applications where the curtain might get dirty or wet. Color options are black or white. $$
16 oz. IFR polyester velour is a soft material commonly used in many commercial and industrial applications. It is soft to the touch and is a 100% blackout material. Color options are black, white, gold, scarlet, cabernet, royal, and silver. $$$
Custom Made For Your Application
- Security rooms
- Hospitals and medical centers
- Prisons and corrections
- Clinics and health care
- Photography and photo centers
- Airport security check points
- 100% blackout
- NFPA-701 approved for flame resistance
- Made in the USA
- Constructed using top of the line material
- Customization to meet your exact needs
Made For a Perfect Fit
- Rolling hardware to move side to side
- Grommets on 12" centers at top of blackout curtains
- Velcro connections where needed
- Optional valance curtains for above the main curtain
- Optional floor sweeps to engage the floor
- Optional blackout ceiling curtains for enclosures.
A valance is used in some applications where there is a large gap from where the hardware is mounted to the top of the curtain. Ideally you want this opening covered 6 to 12" of overlap.