Insulated Curtain Walls come in many sizes and custom shapes. Depending on your needs, these insulated curtains can be custom designed to match the exact length and height that you require. These curtains are a great alternative to permanent walls as they are quicker to install, move, and take down.
- Rapid energy savings
- Easy to move and customize
- Prevents condensation
- Doubles as noise control
- Less expensive than rigid walls
- Quick to install and take down and store
Premium Accordion Folding Insulated Curtain
If you need a premium look with super clean edges then you can choose our accordion insulated curtain. This model has sealed pockets to house the insulating batting which allows it to fold up in a more controlled manner. The appearance of this curtain is also more aesthetically appealing due to the way that it is produced.
To help the curtain fold up neatly, the curtains are guided via the curtain track which comes in a variety of different mounting styles. The insulated curtains can be mounted to your ceiling, wall face, or can even be suspended from above using threaded rod or chain. Full height vertical Velcro is also optional for attachment to side walls. Also optional are magnet or velcro splits for quick access.
- Cold storage freezer curtains
- Walk-in freezers and coolers
- Refrigerated tractor trailer curtains
- Dividing rooms into temperature zones
- Insulated garage curtains
- Insulated warehouse curtains
- Insulated shop curtains
Temperature Control R-Values:
You can choose from 3 different R-Values for our insulated divider curtains. R-Value is the capacity of an insulating material to resist heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. As a general rule the longer you plan to have your curtain installed the higher R-Value you should choose. This will give you the best ROI on your investment. If however your need is short term then it is best to use the less expensive R-Values as long term energy savings will likely not be gained. R3 and R6 can roll side to side on our curtain track while R9 is too thick to fold up so it would be a stationary curtain only.
- R3 – Low temperature separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R6 – Moderate temperature separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R9 – High temperature separation – Stationary