Free standing pvc strip curtain enclosures are a great way to fully enclosure a work area while still allowing foot traffic and material rapid access. These strip curtain enclosures can be 1,2,3 or 4 sided and also can feature ceiling curtains if complete containment is required.
Rugged Industrial Hardware
Using the same studded hardware as a traditional strip curtains, the welding strips attach to the galvanized steel frame and securely bolt on. This prevents the strips from coming detached when material moves through. The hardware is fabricated from hot dipped galvanized steel which also comes with a life time warranty.
Choose from a simple single sided design or choose to make many different individual strip curtain booth enclosures. The hardware is designed to bolt together quickly in the field which allows for almost any design. With each order you will also receive a layout drawing so that you can verify your layout before production.
- Galvanized steel - Hot-dip galvanizing (HDG)
- Lifetime warranty
- 1.25" or 2" OD tubes
- Tube size selected based on curtain heights
- Max height is 12'
- Maximum distance between uprights is 8′
- Layout drawing provided with each order for your
- 6" x 6" or 12" x 12"
- 3/8" lag holes located in each corner
- Your order will arrive as a bolt together kit
- Simply assemble hardware and then hang the strip curtains
Strip Mount Style
- Strips attach to horizontal cross members
- Strips bolt on for secure locking
- Strips can unbolt to be replaced quickly