AKON industrial wash bay curtains will allow you to contain the over-spray from power washing and even painting processes. These curtains are an ideal solution for applications where complete 1, 2, 3 and 4 sided enclosures are required. Common applications are vehicle wash bays, truck wash bays, garage wash bays, and other industrial uses. For food processing facilities, please look at our USDA Grade Wash Down Curtains.
Industrial Wash Bays
Wash Bay Prep Curtains
Keep a Clean Wash Down Area
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
Industrial Wash Down Curtain Benefits
Wash down curtains are designed to contain the flying mud, water, and debris from wash down applications. Containing these elements into a defined industrial wash enclosure ensures that other areas of production stay clean and dry. Some other benefits include:
- Inexpensive versus fixed walls
- Quickly deployed with industrial roller curtain track
- Available in many colors to match your shop or production area
- Generally improves working conditions
- Quickly pushed out of the way when not needed
- Washing curtains are easy to clean and replace if needed
- Material is slick and wont stain
Contain Power Wash Overspray
Power Washing Enclosure
Containing power washing is critical for keeping a clean work area around your power washing area. With Akon outdoor industrial power washing curtains you can create wash zones quickly and inexpensively. Once your equipment is inside of the wash area, you can quickly close the curtains around it making a power washing enclosure. All of the power wash overspray and debris is contained with minimal effort.
Keep The Spray At Bay
Industrial wash bay curtains come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
Industrial wash down curtains are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls systems and are easy to store.
Industrial was down curtain walls are ideal for separating workers for welding, washing, packaging and many other operations.
Guard From Spray
Industrial wash curtains are quick to deploy which will keep your non-wash down areas clean and dry and away from bystanders.
Keep The Spray At Bay
Wash Bay Curtain Features
The car wash bay curtains have several features which make them long lasting and economical solutions for wash bays.
- Durable 18oz Vinyl reinforced with a polyester mesh scrim
- Clear 20mil Vinyl vision panel to allow a line of sight
- Vinyl meets NFPA 701 & California State Fire Marshall Standards
- Strong 16 gauge galvanized steel track which resists rusting
- Hemmed edges for a clean finished look
- Resistant to almost all wash down chemicals
- 5 year Warranty on all curtains!
- Lifetime Warranty on all Hardware!
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.