Maximize your floor space and contain paint and water spray with AKON paint spray booth curtains. The auto body curtains are the ideal solution for prep stations and industrial customers all around the country. Once installed the curtains create work stations or work stalls that will contain sparks, paint, water over spray, aluminum dust, steel dust and most chemical sprays.
- Paint prep station curtains
- Prep booth curtains
- Retractable paint booths
- Detailing Wash Bays
- Under Coat Bays
- Grinding and Sanding Bays
- Under Coating Curtains
- Less expensive than rigid walls like drywall and panels
- Allow different work processes along side each other with work cells
- Improve air quality and worker conditions
- Easily roll the curtains out of the way when not in use
- The spray paint curtains meet all fire codes and regulations
- Quick to install and take down and move if necessary
- Five year warranty on the curtains
- And a lifetime warranty on track hardware
- 18 oz coated vinyl material is standard
- 16 gauge galvanized steel hardware which resists rusting
- Rolling curtain hooks allow for Easy Roll movement
- Double stitched hems for added reinforcement on edges
- Vinyl is reinforced with polyester scrim for longevity
Curtains for paint booths or for any of the other applications mentioned above, can be laid out in several different configurations. They can be single sided, double sided, triple sided or four sided to create complete enclosures. You simply inform AKON about your desired design and we will have it fabricated exactly as you need it.
- Custom printed logos for branding
- Floor anchors to secure the painting divider curtain to the floor
- Many custom colors to choose from to match your facility
- Clear vision panels allow line of sight through curtains
- Chain weight pocket ensures curtain will not blow around
Installing the paint booth curtain tracks is quick and very easy. Once the curtains arrive simply unbox them and follow our simple directions. You will find that the track hardware bolts together in a modular fashion and then the roller hooks are inserted. Once the track is assembled and hung you can now easily attach the spray painting curtains via the grommets located at the top of the curtain. Quick and Easy!
Maintaining The Curtains
The paint spray curtains are made from a slick material much like your shower curtain. The material can be easily wiped off when it becomes dusty and washed down when it becomes dirty. If the paint shop curtains become really dirty you can wash them down further with a cleaning agent. The paint curtain walls material is also mildew proof and resistant to most chemicals. In addition, if they become torn from a sharp object we offer clear patch tape to repair the rip.
Aluminum dust is now part of new car frames and dealing with that dust is now a critical consideration for auto-body shops. The processing of these aluminum body cars and trucks requires a completely sealed off area. Our aluminum repair enclosure curtains will divide these work areas where grinding is taking place from the rest of the shop.
The AKON body shop curtains can also feature filter panels in sizes of 4′ x 4′ or 4′ x 2′ to allow for negative pressure generated inside of the curtain enclosure due to ventilation systems. These replaceable curtain filters Velcro onto the curtain and can be replaced if and when they become too clogged to function.
View other Wash / Paint Curtains