Track and Trolley
Used for heavy-duty use. The track has roller hooks and allows you to roll the industrial curtain side-to-side for maximum access to both sides of your work area.
Same track but with free standing uprights. The track has roller hooks and allows you to roll the industrial curtain side-to-side and is supported from the floor up.
Used to hang curtains or to as part of an industrial trolley. These hangers feature nylon or steel wheels for heavier curtains which provide a smooth rolling motion.
These mounts include 3 types: header, wall, and universal. Used for low and medium-duty strip curtains, the mounts are easy to install and made to last.
The Quick Mount bracket significantly expedites the process of strip installations. This bracket allows for strip installation that is about 75% quicker than traditional metal track styles.
Pipe mount strip curtain hardware warps around pipes to hold up the strips. Commonly found in welding cubicles and welding cells that are about 4-6' wide.
Slide mount strip door hardware allows the strip door to be moved out of an opening when needed. This gives you complete access to the opening.
The aluminum angle is used to hold the curtain up. The angle is clamped to the joists or anchored into the roof deck. Then, Tek screws are screwed into the angle.
Used for 3/8" threaded rods, these beam flange clamps have a 1" opening to accommodate steel flanges with a load capacity of up to 400 lb.
These are beam flange clamps with j-hooks with a .75" opening to accommodate steel flanges. With strong rust resistance, they are made to last in outdoor conditions.
Portable curtain stands with adjustable aluminum pipes. Ideal for backdrops and dividers where a static mounted curtain is used.
AKON Curtain Tracks
AKON offers a rich choice of industrial curtain hardware, made out of 16-gauge galvanized steel. Our hardware parts are made for heavy-duty operations and are commonly used for welding, wash bays, garages, warehouses, loading docks, retail uses, and other applications.
- Ceiling Mounts which mount directly to the ceiling. The track then allows for the curtain to roll side to side on rollers.
- Wall Mounts which mount directly to the face of a wall or vertical surface. The track then allows for the curtain to roll side to side on rollers.
- Chain or Cable Mounts which drop down from high above to suspend the curtain. The track then allows for the curtain to roll side to side on rollers.
- Threaded Rod Mounts to drop down from high above to suspend the curtain. The track then allows for the curtain to roll side to side on rollers.
- I-Beam Mounts work best when connecting to a truss. Once connected, you simply tighten down the set screw.
- Free-Standing Tracks which have a max height of 14'. The curtains can be then fixed in place or rolling side-to-side on the curtain track.
- Aluminum angle and Tek screws hold the curtain up. The angle is clamped to the joists or anchored into the roof deck. Then, self taping Tek screws are screwed into the angle through the curtain grommets.
- I-Beam clamps which mount to joists, purlins, and I-Beams. The eye hook then goes through the grommets and into the bottom of the clamp.