Insulated Outdoor Curtains come in many sizes and custom shapes. Depending on your needs, these outdoor insulated curtain partitions can be custom designed to match the exact width and height that you require. They are a great alternative to permanent outside walls as they are quicker to install, move, and take down.
Conserve Energy With Flexibility
- Huge energy savings
- Keep your shop or factory warm or cool
- Easy to move and customize
- Prevents condensation
- Doubles as noise control
- Less expensive than rigid walls
- Quick to install and take down and store
Create temperature zones for storing products at different temperatures or to create a more comfortable work environment.
Effectively control humidity levels within your facility for food products or for better manufacturing processes.
Zone or lease out your warehouse to tenants who need to be kept separated due to their different operations.
Insulated curtains are also dual purpose noise control curtains due to the thick batting they are made from.
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
To help the insulated outdoor curtain wall fold up neatly, the curtains are guided via the curtain track which comes in a variety of different mounting styles. The industrial insulated curtains can be mounted to your ceiling, wall face, or can even be suspended from above using threaded rod or chain. Full height vertical Velcro is also optional for attachment to side walls. Also optional are magnet or Velcro splits for quick access.
Premium Folding Insulated Curtains
Premium Accordion Folding Insulated Curtain
If you need a premium look with super clean edges then you can choose our accordion insulated outdoor curtain. This model has sealed pockets to house the insulating batting which allows it to fold up in a more controlled manner. The appearance of this thermal outdoor curtain is also more aesthetically appealing due to the way that it is produced.
Cold air can get under a normal curtain that rests just above the floor and that can allow cold air to get under the curtain. This reduces the effectiveness of the temperature control curtains. Using a floor sweep to engage the floor prevents this issue by controlling the flow of air from one temperature zone to another. The 8" tall sweep Velcros onto the bottom of the curtain and hangs 6" below it. It can be replaced in the future or replaced with a taller or shorter sweep if you need to use the outdoor insulated curtains in another location with a different elevation.
Temperature Control R-Values
You can choose from 4 different R-Values for our insulated outdoor curtain walls. R-Value is the capacity of an insulating material to resist heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. As a general rule, the longer you plan to have your outdoor insulated curtain installed the higher R-Value you should choose. This will give you the best ROI on your investment. If however your need is short term, then it is best to use the less expensive R-Values as long term energy savings will likely not be gained.
- R3 – Standard Separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R6 – High Separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R9 – Highest Separation – Stationary - Double Wall
- R15 – Highest Separation – Stationary - Double Wall
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.