The CD2000 is an insulated thermal curtain which is ideal for reflecting heat while providing insulating qualities. This industrial curtain’s aluminized Kevlar layers are rated for 500°F continuous heat and 3000°F intermittent heat.
Thermal protection for any heat producing application where temperature zones are required. The reflective properties of this industrial heat divider curtain helps maintain temperature variations on both sides. The internal insulation which is compromised of needled fiberglass which is 100% E type glass fibers.
- The high temperature curtains are designed from 3 layers to maximize the insulating properties.
- The outer layers of this heat divider blanket are aluminized which has resistance to abrasion while reflecting up to 90% of the heat.
- Grommets can be added to allow for various industrial curtain hanging methods.
- Depending on your needs, this thermal curtain can be between ½” to 1” thick
- Made from aluminized Kevlar skins and fiberglass base
- Available in virtually any size and dimension
- Continuous Heat Rated: 500˚F (590˚C)
- Short Duration Heat Rated: 3000˚F (1649˚C)
- Flammability: 1 second flame resistance after flame – ASTM D6413
- Flammability: 13 mm char length – ASTM D641
- Radiation Reflectivity: 15 seconds – MIL-C-24929
- Resistant to ozone, UV, corona, oxidization, ionizing radiation and weathering