Welding curtain walls are generally used to cover larger areas that portable welding screens cannot. These curtains are fabricated from welding Vinyl, which are fully fire retardant and will reduce the harmful UV rays from welding. The curtain walls come in any size and shape as they are made to order, ranging from extremely small to hundreds of feet tall.
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
Welding Curtain Wall Benefits
Industrial welding curtain walls are designed to resist flying sparks from arc welding and grinding operations while still providing a line of sight from both sides of the curtain.
- Create a safe work area
- Protection shields others from bright arcs and sparks
- A quick solution for dividing work areas
- Improves efficiency by defining work areas
- Can be taken down and reused in other locations
Welding Curtains for Safety
AKON premium welding curtains allow you to meet all required safety regulations. This line of sight is tinted with a UV blocking film to help protect your eyes from indirect viewing.
- Flame resistance as required by (NFPA-701, CFM, ATSM E-84 class I)
- 5 year warranty on all Manufacturing defects
- All designs are OSHA approved welding curtains
- Welding and spark resistance
- Made in the USA
Make Any Layout You Want
Welding curtain walls come with grommets at the top, making hanging the welding curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
AKON welding vinyl walls are certified for welding operations with fire retardant ratings and UV reducing properties.
Hanging welding curtain walls are ideal for protecting welders from arc flash and sparks that present a safety hazard.
The tinted PVC welding curtains help protect your eyes from welding UV rays and reduce noise due to the thick PVC they are made from.
Choose From Many Configurations
Hanging Welding Curtains
Hanging welding curtains can be used to isolate individual or multiple welding booths, or simply as a single dividing welding wall. AKON can take your design and make the hanging welding curtains into almost any configuration, depending on what you need. When your curtains are hung from above, retracting them grants you a completely open space. They also have the ability to roll around the corner, utilizing radius corners.
There are three different material options for the vinyl welding curtain walls. These include an opaque non-see-through material and a tinted material which allows limited line of sight through the curtains. The tinted material is a 14mil welding grade vinyl and the opaque material is an 18oz welding grade vinyl. You can also choose canvas welding curtains, better known as hot works welding curtains, for close proximity heavy welding.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.