Welding curtain walls generally cover larger areas where it is not feasible to use portable welding screens. These curtains are fabricated from welding Vinyl which will block the harmful UV rays from welding in addition to being fully fire retardant. The curtain walls come in any size and shape as they are made to order. They can be very small or up to hundreds of feet in length.
Welding Curtain Wall Benefits
Industrial welding curtain walls are designed to resist flying sparks from arc welding and grinding operations while also providing a line of sight to both sides of the curtain. This line of sight is tinted with a UV blocking film to protect your eyes from indirect viewing.
- Create a safe work area
- Protection shields others from bright arcs and sparks
- A quick solution for dividing work areas
- Improves efficiency by defining work areas
- Can be taken down and reused in other locations
Premium Welding Curtains for Safety
AKON premium welding curtains allow you to meet required safety regulations
- High level of flame resistance as required by (NFPA-701, CFM, ATSM E-84 class I)
- Rot water and mildew resistant for potential overspray
- 5 year warranty on all Manufacturing defects
- All designs are OSHA approved welding curtains
- Made in the USA
Welding Curtain Walls – Mounting Options
There are many different ways to hang your welding curtains. The one that works best for you will most likely be dictated by the structure that you have on your ceiling and any obstructions that you have on the floor. You can choose hardware that hangs from the ceiling or hardware that is floor mounted. Keep in mind that free-standing welding curtains can only be 20′ in height.
Welding Curtain Wall – Material Options
There are two different material options for the welding curtain screens. These include an opaque non-see through material and a tinted material which allows some line of sight through the curtains. The tinted material is a 14mil weld Vinyl and the opaque material is an 18oz weld Vinyl.
- Transparent colors: Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Shade 8 Gray, Red
- Opaque colors: Yellow, Orange, Green, Blue, Black, Red and more..
View other Welding Curtains