SB11000, the Safety Roll Up Guard offers your employees with the critical protection against weld flashes, bustling debris, with added advantage of preventing accidents by blocking access to dangerous machinery parts. The innovative safety shield can be rolled up or down, and can also be rotated 360 degrees to facilitate complete access inside any work cell, a feature all other safety curtains fail to offer.
The curtain can be locked up in any upright position with a gentle tug on the provided nylon strap, courtesy of the robust ratchet roller. The integral design means the curtain is attached to the roller with the hook along with a loop fastener assembly making it very convenient to replace if damaged.
Rolls Up and Swivels
Roll Down Welding Guard
Depending upon the space available at the facility, the most suitable welding guard mount can be chosen from the options of free-standing mount base, hanging via chains or hooked onto a wall or beam. The various supported mounting styles make it possible to create uniquely designed small or large work areas for welding. The roll down welding guard protects the by standers and fellow workers from harmful elements such as welding sparks and flying debris.
When not in use, the safety guards can be packed in any position either in full up or in full down position. Working height can be adjusted with the help of the ratchet to lock the shade at the desired position.
- Roll Up Welding Guard
- Roll Up Robotic Cell Guard
- Pull Down Work Cell Shield
- Industrial Welding Shade
Roll Up Safety Guard Benefits
- Increases accessibility of the workplace
- Ends any need to manually move safety guards
- Maximises efficiency in facility space utilization
- The shields can be deployed without creating any obstruction for workers
- Swivels 360 degrees for quick overhead access
- The industrial vinyl is easily replaceable if any impairment occurs
- Height: Up to 10′
- Length: Up to 15′
- Horizontal movement: 360 degrees using the hand-held bar
- Vertical movement: Possible using the hand-held bar
- Mount plate: 16″ x 16″ x 3/8″
- Post: 4″ diameter tubing of steel
- Bumper stop: Yes – avoids overs-stretching of the guard
- Shields per post: 2 shields can be hooked to one post for extra protection on corners
- Roller: Heavy duty with 3″ diameter equipped with locking ratchet assembly
- Protection from: Sparks, heat, ultraviolet light, and flying debris
- Service range: -40° to 180° F continuous
- Solid fabric: Vinyl-coated 16 oz., resists oils, fire, most acids
water, alkalis, welding sparks, mildew, and grinding sparks, CFM approved
- Transparent fabric: 3° to 165° F continuous, CFM approved
- Fabric replacement: Yes – can be easily and quickly replaced if damaged
The Roll-Up Safety Guard can be mounted to the face of a wall or beam. It can then swivel or be fixed in position.
A floor pedestal which anchors into the cement floor can be used to mount the industrial roll up welding guard. It can also swivel or be fixed in position like the wall mount.
At no additional cost the standard chain supported mount is included. Chains drop down from above to hold up the roll up guard.