Industrial curtains are made to your exact specifications so it is very important you measure properly.
Step 1 – Width
- Measure the distance that you are trying to cover. This will be the width.
- We will generally add 5% to this dimension to give you proper drape.
- A good example of drape is a stage curtain which has a folding appearance.
- When you receive your quote, the hardware width will be less than the curtain width to account for this 5% added drape.
Step 2 – Height
- Measure the distance from the floor to the mounting point. This will be the height.
- We will generally subtract 3 inches from this dimension to keep your curtain off of the floor.
- if you want a floor sweep, we use the same formula as we want the floor sweep to engage / drag on the floor while the main curtain is just off of the floor.
- If you have a sloped ceiling please provide us with the high point in the low point. We will assume it is a linear straight slope.
Need More Help? Watch our Training Video
What is the spacing from the bottom of the track to the top of the curtain?
Standard curtains have approximately 3.75 to 1″ of a gap from the bottom of the track to the top of the curtain.