Industrial curtains are made to your exact specifications so it is very important you measure properly.
Step 1 – Width
- Measure the distance that you are trying to cover. This will be the width.
- We will generally add 5% to this dimension to give you proper drape.
- A good example of drape is a stage curtain which has a folding appearance.
- When you receive your quote, the hardware width will be less than the curtain width to account for this 5% added drape.
Step 2 – Height
- Measure the distance from the floor to the mounting point. This will be the height.
- We will generally subtract 3 inches from this dimension to keep your curtain off of the floor.
- if you want a floor sweep, we use the same formula as we want the floor sweep to engage / drag on the floor while the main curtain is just off of the floor.
- If you have a sloped ceiling please provide us with the high point in the low point. We will assume it is a linear straight slope.
What is the spacing from the bottom of the track to the top of the curtain?
Standard curtains have approximately 3.75 to .50″ of a gap from the bottom of the track to the top of the curtain.