SB-9000 – AKON Welding Screen with retractable feature is an efficient substitute to guards that need to be placed on the ground. The Sb-9000 safety guard can be easily retracted by the worker which allows logistics to be transported in-between various separate work areas.
For congested spaces, and to maintain fast operations companies do not like to install and operate manually controlled large and heavy guards. SB-9000 is the ideal solution for all such situations. This industrial weld guard with retractable feature has uniform pressure over the shade so it maintains its shape in all positions.
When the operator walks the guard from the base mount to the opposite side, the uniformly distributed tension keeps the screen stiff without having the operator to pull hard. The guard is stretched from roller base and attached with the latches placed on the side facing the roller base to cordon off the area. To make way for movement of product or personnel, the worker can easily unlatch the guard, then walk it back towards the base mount until fully retracted.
Retractable Welding Screen Features
- Eradicates the need to manually handle and move large segments of heavy guards
- Facilitates swift movement of forklifts to access different work cells
- Saves previous and expensive floor space usable for other tasks
- Offers shelter from welding sparks, flying debris, heat waves, and ultraviolet light
- Get up to 25’ long AKON retractable welding screen at optimum prices
Innovative – Quick to Install
- The manually operated safety curtain with retractable feature can extend up to 25′
- Spring tension base roller remains rigid and also automatically retracts upon unlatching
- The retractable industrial shade can be rolled up for storage when not in use
- Welding screens do not require overhead suspension allowing for top access and line of sight
- Overhead machinery have clear access to the work area when screen is rolled up
- Latch welding screens with an S-hook on the opposite side of the roller
- Replacing welding shades, if damaged, is quick and easy
- Height: 3′,4′ or 6′
- Length: 12′ 20′ or 25′
- Mounting: Can mount to face of wall, beam or optional free-standing post.
- Protection from: Heat, flying debris, sparks, and ultraviolet light
- Transparent Colors: Orange, blue, yellow, shade 8 or grey
- Solid Colors: Blue, yellow, or green
- Solid shades: Vinyl-coated 16 oz., CFM approved, resists welding sparks, fire, oils, most acids, alkalis, water, mildew, and grinding sparks
- Service range: -40° to 180° F continuous
- Transparent shades: 3° to 165° F continuous, CFM approved
- Shades can be replaced: Yes – Easily detach and replace if damaged
Heavy Duty Design
View other Welding Curtains