Insulated Garage Curtains come in many sizes and custom shapes. Depending on your needs, these insulated industrial partitions curtains can be custom designed to match the exact width and height that you require. They are a great alternative to permanent walls as they are quicker to install, move, and take down.
Conserve Energy With Flexibility
- Huge energy savings
- Keep your garage or workshop warm or cool
- Easy to move and customize
- Help controls humidity
- Doubles as garage noise control
- Less expensive than garage rigid walls
- Quick to install and take down and store
- Wood shop garage curtains
- Garage privacy curtains
- Garage cool room curtains
- Dividing you garage into zones
- Insulated shop curtains
Create temperature zones for your garage for a more comfortable work or play environment.
Insulated curtains effectively control humidity levels within your garage to help prevent condensation.
Kids like to play and sometimes they can scratch your automobile or mess with your work area.
Insulated garage curtains are also dual purpose noise control curtains due to the thick batting they are made from.
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
To help the thermal insulated garage curtain wall fold up neatly, the curtains are guided via the curtain track which comes in a variety of different mounting styles. The thermal insulated curtains can be mounted to your ceiling, wall face, or can even be suspended from above using threaded rod or chain. Full height vertical Velcro is also optional for attachment to the side walls. Also optional are magnet or Velcro splits for quick access.
Premium Accordion Folding Insulated Curtain
If you need a premium look with super clean edges then you can choose our accordion insulated curtain. This model has sealed pockets to house the insulating batting which allows it to fold up in a more controlled manner. The appearance of this thermal garage curtain is also more aesthetically appealing due to the way that it is produced.
R-Values To Choose From
Temperature Control R-Values
You can choose from 3 different R-Values for our insulated garage divider curtains. R-Value is the capacity of an insulating material to resist heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. As a general rule the longer you plan to have your curtain installed the higher R-Value you should choose. This will give you the best ROI on your investment. If however your need is short term then it is best to use the less expensive R-Values as long term energy savings will likely not be gained.
- R3 – Standard Separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R6 – High Separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R9 – Highest Separation – Stationary
Control Air Flow
Cold air can get under a normal curtain that rests just above the floor and that can allow cold air to get under the curtain. This reduces the effectiveness of the temperature control curtains. Using a floor sweep to engage the floor prevents this issue by controlling the flow of air from one temperature zone to another. The 8" tall sweep Velcros onto the bottom of the curtain and hangs 6" below it. It can be replaced in the future or replaced with a taller or shorter sweep if you need to use the insulated garage curtains in another location with a different elevation.
Watch The Curtains in Action
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.