Insulated Garage Curtains come in many sizes and custom shapes. Depending on your needs, these insulated garage partition curtains can be custom designed to match the exact width and height that you require. They are a great alternative to permanent walls as they are quicker to install, move, and take down.
- Huge energy savings
- Keep your woodworking shop warm or cool
- Easy to move and customize
- Prevents condensation
- Doubles as noise control
- Less expensive than rigid walls
- Quick to install and take down and store
Premium Accordion Folding Insulated Curtain
If you need a premium look with super clean edges then you can choose our accordion insulated garage curtain. This model has sealed pockets to house the insulating batting which allows it to fold up in a more controlled manner. The appearance of this curtain is also more aesthetically appealing due to the way that it is produced.
To help the curtain fold up neatly, the garage curtains are guided via the curtain track which comes in a variety of different mounting styles. The insulated curtains can be mounted to your ceiling, wall face, or can even be suspended from above using threaded rod or chain. Full height vertical Velcro is also optional for attachment to side walls. Also optional are magnet or Velcro splits for quick access.
Temperature Control R-Values
You can choose from 3 different R-Values for our insulated garage divider curtains. R-Value is the capacity of an insulating material to resist heat flow. The higher the R-value, the greater the insulating power. As a general rule the longer you plan to have your curtain installed the higher R-Value you should choose. This will give you the best ROI on your investment. If however your need is short term then it is best to use the less expensive R-Values as long term energy savings will likely not be gained.
- R3 – Low temperature separation – Retractable and Stationary
- R6 – Moderate temperature separation – Retractable and Stationary
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks for side to side movement
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structure types
- Free standing hardware for up to 15' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws
- I-beam clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins