MODEL - SB-5000
The welding roll up curtains are lightweight, durable, and are portable so they can be moved to anywhere some welding is to be done. With an integrated design, transportation and installation is very easy and quick. As the mobile welding screens are designed to be entirely free-standing. Almost any cell configurations can be constructed from them. The wheels installed on the pedestal base make it very to transport without much effort.
Collapses To Allow For Full Access
Shades Roll Out When Needed
Once it is time to begin welding operations the operator hand walks the shades to an adjacent post and then he can begin welding.
Shades Roll Up When Not Needed
The tinted welding screens roll up when not needed to provide full access into and out of the welding cells.
Shades Posts Roll Away
Unlike anchored welding screen welding cells. The SB-5000 can be tilted backwards and rolled away from production for 100% access!
Retractable Welding Cells
Portability For Speed and Flexibility
Roll Up Welding Curtain Benefits
- Limits exposure to UV radiation caused by welding.
- Increased flexibility for changing welding cell needs.
- Takes up less space for a more efficient work place.
- Reduces congestion where materials need to flow.
- Connect up to 4 shades to a single post for multiple cells.
- Allows for access of overhead cranes that move material in.
Roll Up Safety Guard Benefits
- Heavy duty steel posts securely hold the roll up welding curtains.
- Ideal for all welding application including TIG, stick welding, and MIG.
- Protects by passers from UV rays resulting from arc welding.
- The vertical pedestal is bright yellow for high visibility and safety.
- Shades can connect to existing walls or beams with included hooks.
- Portable welding screens
- Removable welding guards
- Mobile welding shades
- Portable welding curtains
- Modular welding work cells
- Dimensions: 20.40" x 20.40" x 96" tall
- Weight w/o ballast: 105lbs
- Est. weight w/ ballast: 205lbs
- Weight for base pans not included
- Pedestals without shades can also be purchased
- Springs are rated for up to 250,000 cycles
- Shades attach with supplied J-Hooks
- Can attach to another post or existing walls, beams..ec
- 4 shades can connect to a single post
- Shade - 5' 6" high x 20' wide
- Custom shade sizes available (No taller than 6' or wider than 25') +$280
- Semi Transparent Orange
- Semi Transparent Blue
- Semi Transparent Dark Green +$120
- Semi Transparent Yellow +$120
- Semi Transparent Gray +$120
- Clear - +$120 (Will No Block UV Light)
- Opaque Yellow +$120
- Opaque Blue +$120
- Opaque Green +$120
- Semi Transparent Shades: 14mil PVC Welding Screen
- Opaque Shades: 18oz PVC Welding Screen
- Fire retardant | CFM Rated