The CD6000 Heat insulating curtain is constructed in panels which are ideal for outdoor conditions and splatter. The insulated heat divider panels ensure a proper fit and quick installation. While not as flexible as our other industrial heat resistant curtains, these panels have some unique benefits.
These industrial heat divider panels have excellent abrasion resistance which makes them ideal for frequent moving. The panels are also constructed per your required size which makes them ideal for sealing off various small to medium openings where excessive heat is present. Fabricated from 3 layers which each have a unique benefit.
- Outer layer – Silicone coated fiberglass ideal for abrasion resistance and splatter
- Middle layer – Insulation which is 100% needled fiberglass
- Inner layer – High heat temperature blanket similar to outer layer
- Grommets can be added to allow for various industrial curtain hanging methods
- Constructed from silicone coated fiberglass and needled fiberglass
- Available in virtually any size and configuration
- Continuous Heat Rated: 500˚F; (260˚C)
- Short Duration Heat Rated: 2000˚F (1093˚C)
- Flammability: Non-flammable – Self extinguishing
- Highly resistant to molten splatter, sparks, and high heat
- Resistant to ozone, UV, corona, oxidization, ionizing radiation and weathering