Are you looking to control noxious fumes or odors in your facility? If so, then you can use our line of fume and odor control curtains which separates clean air from bad air. With these curtains, you can effectively partition off large areas of your building for environmental air control. For both permanent installations and temporary curtain installations, we have your solution.
Our industrial curtain walls for odor control are very easy to install and can be erected by your own personnel without the need for special tools or knowledge. The curtains can be installed from the ceiling with the use of your existing structure or can be completely free standing.
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
Materials and Construction
The curtains are constructed from fire retardant material which is available in almost any color that you would like. Motivational sayings or warnings can also be printed directly onto the materials if you choose. Here are some additional construction options.
- Track and trolley – Allows the curtains to slide back and forth to allow access
- Strip doors – Can be added to allow access for operators or forklifts
- Clear see-through panels – Allows the associates to see through the odor and fume control curtains
- Floor anchors – These anchors will keep the curtain base securely connected to the floor
- Vinyl thickness – Based on your application, we can supply a vinyl which is thick enough to resist the hazards of your environment
- Insulation – The odor control curtains can come equipped with insulation which will also separate sounds and temperatures.
Odor Control Curtain Benefits & Features
- The fume control curtains can be designed to form a cubical which will completely surround the equipment, or source of the fumes.
- Curtains can form a one-sided wall which is almost air tight from the floor to the ceiling even with the I-Beams and ceiling structures that might be in the way.
- Slider tracks can be integrated at the top of the partitions to allow your associates the ability to roll the fume control curtains back when not needed.
- The curtain walls are a lot less expensive than fixed permanent walls, are quicker to install, are easier to take down, and can be moved when no longer needed.
- Almost any size of work area can be created within a building quickly and inexpensively.
- The fumes and the odors can then be kept confined to the area where they originate.
- Maintain clean, non-contaminated air which can be breathed in with ease by your workers and visitors.
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
Akon provides the curtains which are custom-made to the area that you are trying to cover. This provides a perfect fit unlike a stock which is not made to order and which would also allow gaps where noxious smells and fumes could get through. These curtains can be very large or very small depending on the area that you are trying to enclose. You can run them all the way from the floor to the roof deck and cut around any obstructions. Once you cut around the obstructions you can then use seal tape to patch the curtains back together again for an airtight fit.
You can run them all the way from the floor to the roof deck and cut around any obstructions. Once you cut around the obstructions you can then use seal tape to patch the curtains back together again for an airtight fit. If you need the curtain to open and close then we can provide you with a curtain valance which is static in position for the roof deck area. This allows you to cut around all of the obstructions and then below that curtain you can have an operable curtain that moves side to side. The curtain on the bottom with future a curtain track with roller books.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.