AKON’s industrial roll up curtains can be of great use for different applications in industrial areas. The curtains are durable, portable, efficient, and resistant to numerous hazardous elements. They can provide a simple yet effective solution to managing and separating large indoor spaces. The industrial roll up curtains will cost significantly less than any permanent wall. They will separate the facility, isolate dangerous areas, prevent employee injuries, and keep everything in check. While industrial facilities or warehouses can greatly benefit from these curtains, you can find uses in schools, retail stores, restaurants, hotels, exhibition halls, agricultural fields, and other locations.
Superior Protection Against Moisture, Dust, Sound, And More
Easy To Use
The curtains can be withdrawn if you are not using them and pulled back when you need them.
Protecting the environment is of vital importance. The curtains will keep dangerous substances at bay.
The industrial roll up curtains will protect employees from dangerous chemicals and machines.
The curtains form a physical barrier in almost any design you need as it relates to your application needs.
An Efficient And Flexible Design
How Do They Work?
The industrial roll up curtains are great at separating production areas and thus creating a more efficient working environment. Once set up, you can quickly pull them up if you want to free space or down if you want to separate the area. They will protect your employees by keeping dangerous machines or chemicals away. Your equipment will also be safe because the curtains will prevent moisture, dust, UV rays, and other negative materials from entering the area.
The industrial roll up curtains can be useful if you want to create a private space for work and conversations. The dynamic and useful nature of our curtains is their true advantage because you can repurpose them wherever you like. They take no floor pace if help up. Another great thing about them is their price – up to ten times lower than the typical permanent walls. You can easily combine the curtains with existing walls.
There are two types to choose from:
Industrial Manual Roll Up Curtains – The manual roll up curtains raise and lower using a simple pull cord pulley. You can operate them manually with ease. They are durable, reliable, and secure. They will keep your factory, warehouse, or other facility types secure. By choosing these curtains, you will be able to create a physical barrier between your employees and dangerous working environments. Easily prevent injuries from machines or other equipment in the facility. Custom made with your exact specifications.
Industrial Powered Roll Up Curtains – They require as little as one push of a button to work. These curtains are ideal for higher frequency rising and lowering as they require no physical effort. Save time and efforts and focus on other activities. These curtains will maximize the facility’s useful space while allowing an efficient operational environment. Roll the curtains up when not in use, or roll them down to block off any dangerous or delicate processes. The motorized industrial curtains are also ideal when you are forming a long wall of curtains as they can raise and lower in tandem with one controller.
Be Prepared And Ready
Roll Up Curtain Benefits
- The roll up curtains are cheaper than any permanent type wall
- You can open up the floor space
- These types of curtains can stay clean for long periods of time
- You can quickly and easily separate your facility into areas with specific work tasks or environments
- You can easily roll up the curtains when not in use and roll them down as soon as you need them
- The curtains will block off chemicals, fumes, odors, temperature, sound, light, unwanted visitors, and more
- They have a strong resistance against different chemicals
- Superior flame, UV ray, and moisture resistance
- Superior resistance against rot, mold, and mildew
- Easy to install, clean, and replace
- The curtains offer an efficient separation and protection solution for different industries
- The curtains are custom made specifically for you and are produced in the USA
What Uses Can The Industrial Roll Up Curtains Have?
- They can separate a facility into smaller areas with specific manufacturing processes
- Roll up paint booth curtains for complete access
- You can create assembly areas
- The curtains are great as commercial and restaurant applications
- Divide wash down and paint areas
- Separate warehouses
- Pharmaceutical production
- Food production and preparation
- The curtains will keep moisture from entering or leaving the area
- The rooms will remain clean for longer periods of time
Which Industries Can Benefit From These Curtains?
- Power plants
- Environmental protection
- Commercial & Retail
- All types of warehouses
- All types of manufacturing
- Medical & pharmaceutical
- For home businesses
- And a lot of others
Power | Motor
- Motor Voltage: 110v
- Power Supply: Standard 3 Prong Plug
- Motor cycle rating: 10 cycles per hour - Inquire for higher cycles
- Roll Up Speed: Approximately 15-20 seconds
- Controller: 3 Button controller Up | Down | Stop
- Tandem Operation: Multiple curtains can be controlled from single controller