AKON's locking curtains are ideal if you want to maintain privacy or prevent people from entering into an important area. The curtains are made from heavy-duty industrial vinyl while remaining lightweight and easy to handle.
You can take advantage of optional grommets at the bottom and both sides of the curtain. You can then use locks to block off the area. We also supply ground anchor plates which make the locking curtain all the more tougher.
You can order your new curtain in any size you want; thus making sure it will fit perfectly and cover everything. The steel tracks and accessories we use are corrosion-resistant. They provide maintenance-free longevity for decades.
Keep People From Entering
Locking The Curtains With Grommets
Grommets are an optional feature you can add to your curtain. Spaced on 12″ centers at the top of the curtain, these grommets can be large from .375 inches ID to .50 inches ID. On our standard curtains we use brass grommets.
Another important feature is the use of anchors at the bottom. They make sure the curtain will stay in place at all times even if there is strong wind outside. With the use of Velcro straps, these anchor plates will hold your curtain in place. The anchors work in conjunction with the Velcro straps at the bottom of the curtains which loop through a D-ring and back up to the curtain. Usually, we space them approximately every 4'.
Finally, you need a lock or any similar device to close off the curtain and prevent from anyone entering inside.
Lock The Curtains At The Bottom And Sides
Custom-Designed For Your Needs
- Layouts. How many sides the curtain has along with their widths and heights
- Tracks. Whether the curtain uses static or rolling mounts
- Track features. Depending on the track type, it can use aluminum angles, grommets, clamps, threaded rods, chains, cables, or other options
- Optional features. They include floor sweeps, colors, vision panels, insulated panels, Velcro seals, anchors, and more.
- Reduce heating and cooling bills
- The vinyl we use has industrial strength
- Inexpensive compared to rigid walls
- Does not bend/damage like metal walls
- Easily take them down and store them
- Vinyl has a slick, super easy to clean surface
- Prevent wind, rain, snow, flying debris, or pests from entering inside
- The curtains can be re-purposed elsewhere
- The curtain and its accessories are long-lasting and thus a great investment