Welding curtain stock rolls are ready to ship welding and grinding shields to enclose work cells, robotic welding cells, and single sided curtains. Simply unroll the welding screen roll and cut to your desired length. The rolls have optional grommets spaced every 12″ at the top and bottom for easy hanging using zip ties or S-hooks. The strip rolls are ideal for welding stations where curtains are needed to completely or partially enclose the welding area.
Build Your Curtain Below
- Blocks most UV radiation for welding
- Ideal for welding applications
- NFPA fire retardant, CFM fire retardant
- Finished edges for clean crisp appearance
- Rolls are 60" height x your desired length
- Welding rolls come with 3/8″ ID grommets along one edge to hang
- If top and bottom grommets are needed please view here
For Canvas - Please view here
Tinted Vinyl Colors
WARNING: Tinted transparent vinyl screens provide protection for casual passerby only and are not intended as a substitute for normal eye protection for close or long-term viewing. The user must wear protective eye-wear suitable for the application. Clear transparent vinyl does not reduce harmful UV light from welding operations.
Attention CA Residents: Prop 65 Warning