Sand Sandblasting enclosures and shot blast enclosures can be designed from curtains which are more flexible and a lot less expensive than rigid wall enclosures. The material used for these enclosures is the same material as used in Airbags.
Types of Sandblasting Enclosure Booths
There are several different types of enclosures that can be supplied based on your sandblasting application.
- Free-standing enclosures with floor plates
- Four sided enclosures supported from above
- Any size of sandblasting curtain height and length
- Zipper shut entrances
- Easy to replace curtain panels if and when damaged
The material used in sandblasting curtains is located in a very volatile environment. The materials used need have the following qualities:
- Material must last a long time
- Material must be easy to replace
- Material must be light weight and easy to move
- Puncture Resistant
- Very Flexible & Lightweight
- UV Resistant
- Flame & Non-Flame Retardant
Akon utilizes a shot blast curtain which is identical to that of an air bag on your automobile. This material has shown to be extremely reliable for containment of shot blast media.