The CD5000 Heat dividing thermal curtain combines both insulation properties with heat reflective properties. The external skin which is comprised of aluminized material reflects up to 90% of heat while the internal insulation helps maintain temperature zones.
These industrial thermal dividing curtains are ideal for forming temperature zones adjacent to high temperature producing processes. These heat curtains are also an ideal solution for cooling processes. The product can quickly cool with the added benefits of the radiant and convective heat reflecting properties of this industrial thermal curtain.
- Easy to field cut for accommodating obstructions
- Reflects up to 90% of radiant and convective heat
- Fabricated with high tensile heat resistant threading
- Grommets can be added to allow for various industrial curtain hanging methods
- Constructed from heat resistant flexible Mylar and aluminized Kevlar
- Available in virtually any size and configuration
- Continuous Heat Rated: 500˚F; (260˚C)
- Short Duration Heat Rated: 3000˚F (1649˚C)
- Flammability: 1 second flame resistance after flame – ASTM D641
- Flammability: 13 mm char length – ASTM D641
- Radiation Reflectivity: 15 seconds – MIL-C-24929
- Resistant to ozone, UV, corona, oxidization, ionizing radiation and weathering