Do you have a work process which is releasing a lot of dust into the air? If so, then you might want to consider the Akon line of Industrial Dust Control Curtains.
These curtains are easy to install and can completely surround the source of the dust which will keep the air quality in your facility clean. Here are some of the airborne particles which are commonly contained.
- Woodworking dust
- Food processing dust
- Smoke and fumes
- Offensive odors
- Sanding dust
Industrial Dust Curtain Benefits
The curtain cubicles or one sided curtain walls can keep the contaminated air from harming your workers and your guests. The curtain will prevent them from breathing in the dust, fumes, or any other airborne contaminant. In addition, you will be keeping your facility clean and professional looking.
Our industrial dust control curtains are a proven way of creating contamination free environments. They are also the most viable economical alternative to more expensive hard wall structures. They perform just as well, and will not compromise your limited budget.
With our large selection of materials and mounting options, we can ensure you that you will receive exactly what is needed to contain the dust which your processes are creating. Each curtain is custom made to your environment and dimensions.
Dust Control Curtains Features
There are several configurations that you can choose from based on what your application requires. While there are standard features which you can choose from, you also have the option of having a completely customized industrial dust control curtain solution designed and supplied.
- Clear see through window panels
- Strip doors to allow workers access from one side to the other
- Fire retardant vinyl
- Anchoring floor mounts to keep the curtain wall rigid
- Installation sections – Come 40’ wide sections which attach to one another with Velcro
- You can see that there are a variety of options for you to choose from to match your needs. If you are unsure what options are best for you, simply give us a call and we will talk through your application and the type of dust environment that you have. We can then make a recommendation based on our experience and your budget.