You can use our line of industrial flame retardant curtains which are ideal for dividing up your work areas. They can be used to create a safer work environment and are expertly engineered with easy gliding tracks which allow them to be rolled out of the way when not in use. They conserve space, increase productivity and create privacy wherever they are installed.
They also maximize your usable floor space by allowing different activities and processes to take place near each other. Fire retardant industrial curtains are also designed to meet fire codes from building inspectors. We even offer ASTM E84 Class A curtains upon request.
Flame and Fire Retardant Curtain Options
- The curtains are designed from high grade FR rated vinyl
- You can customize your work space with many different colors and configurations
- The curtains can be moved in the future with little downtime and expense
- Floor sweeps can be added to contain odors, airborne particles and light
- Larger divider curtains can be split into Velcro sections for quick access
- Chain weights can be added to the bottom of the industrial room dividers to minimize sway
- For a more rigid curtain wall, floor anchors can be added to keep the curtain tight and in a fixed position
- Sliding curtain partition increases safety and presents a cleaner nicer looking work area
NFPA 701 Test Passed Curtains
Specific AKON industrial flame and fire retardant curtain fabrics have passed the NFPA 701 test successfully and are certified as Fire Retardant.
What is NFPA 701? NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) has developed various standards to certify fabrics that are used in public access buildings including schools, churches, industries, theatres as fire retardant. It is necessary to use only NFPA certified products as nearly all states and municipals have made it compulsory to use only fire retardant textiles in public structures. NFPA 701 is the standard specifically reserved for curtains and other similar hanging fabric.
The curtain fabric is certified to pass NFPA 701 test when it is exposed to a flame for 12 seconds and it shows the following characteristics:
- Less than 0.2 seconds after flame
- Less than 6.5inch char length
- The fabric isn’t inflamed when it touches the test chamber floor
- The industrial flame and fire retardant curtains from AKON conforms to the above standards and are fully certified having passed the NFPA 701 test.
AKON is available for you
Contact AKON today to get NFPA 701 test certified industrial flame and fire retarded curtains without any delay. With AKON curtains you never will have to worry about the fine your company would face by using standard curtains at your facilities.
If you are still not sure how to pick the best curtain according to your requirements, remember that AKON also provides custom made curtains to meet different needs. Get more information about our vast industrial curtain range, or ask for a free no obligation quote now. You can also call AKON customer care staff on the company number and we will help you pick the best product for you respecting your budget constraints.