The small privacy curtains are great if you want to separate a normal room and create a private area. Most-commonly used in offices, smaller garages, or welding stations. They will prevent visual access to secure areas, or “unappealing” areas of your facility. The small industrial privacy curtains are quick to install and inexpensive to deploy. Unlike permanent walls, our curtains can be taken down, re-positioned, or repurposed at any time. The curtains will prevent your associates or your guests from gaining visual access at any areas which you want to separate off.
The large privacy curtains are good for all sorts of facilities or stores. They are commonly used for warehouses, garages, sanding stations, and chemical plants. They offer more in regard to temperature control, contamination prevention, and noise control. With then, you will be able to seal off or separate entire sections of your facility in no time. The large industrial privacy curtains are also quick to install and will prove to be a valuable long-term investment. They are made out of durable materials which will last even during heavy-duty operations.
The large privacy curtains have the potential to divide huge facilities with hundreds of employees. They can cover vast distances with ease, and nobody will be able to sneak in. The large industrial privacy curtains offer superior temperature and noise control, but will also divide any warehouse into specific areas and thus boost production efficiency.
The mobile privacy screens are amazing for projects on the go. They are a trusty companion to truck drivers who need to repair something but also prevent people from getting too close. Once you arrive on the job site, take them out of the truck, position them on the ground, and do your thing. These screens make welding or repairing so much easier for everyone.
Privacy curtains come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track. Screens can stand on their own and take seconds to set up.
Privacy curtains are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls or panel systems and are easy to store. The privacy screens are good for mobile applications and can fit in any truck.
Privacy curtains and screens are ideal for separating workers for welding, washing, packaging, and many other operations. Different workers will be able to conduct their operations in piece.
Privacy curtains help reduce noise due to the thick PVC they are made from which makes for a more comfortable work environment. Other benefits include temperature, dust, and pest control.
Roll Open When Not Needed
The work area privacy curtains can also feature a sliding track and trolley. With this feature, you can slide the curtains back with ease just like you would with a shower curtain. In fact, each industrial privacy curtain is custom made to your requirements using a wide choice of vinyl materials, configurations, and colors. You tell us what you want to accomplish, and will provide you with exactly what you need.
For Ultra Secure Areas
- For secure areas, the privacy curtains can feature any graphic or text that you want displayed on them to warn anyone who might enter that the area is a secure area.
- Anchoring straps with steel floor anchor mounts can be installed for a more permanent structure.
- The industrial privacy curtain can be equipped with a key and lock which will allow only authorized persons to enter. (This can be purchased with the floor anchor straps)
Keep Eyes Out of Private Areas
For Unsightly Areas
- Choose from a wide range of materials and integrated features.
- Strip doors can be added to the industrial curtains to allow people and forklifts to pass through.
- Company logos or motivational sayings can be printed onto the material.
- Curtains can be freestanding or they can be hung from any above structure.
- Use one curtain wall or 4 curtain walls to form a complete cubical of industrial work area privacy.
Work Area Privacy Curtains Benefits
If you take pride in your work area and are concerned about a particular area which is unsightly, then you can install our privacy curtains to keep a professional looking work environment. Why curtains? Because they are a lot less expensive than traditional fixed walls and a lot more flexible. Also, when you no longer need the privacy curtains, you can quickly take them down and use them somewhere else.
With a low initial investment and a professional look, they are the best option for large work areas up to 100’ x 100’ down to small work cells which maybe only 8’ x 8’. In addition, you generally will not need a building permit for work area privacy curtains, unlike rigid walls.
18oz - Vinyl
- 100% Blackout
- Vinyl coated polyester reinforced with scrim
- NFPA fire retardant, CFM fire retardant
- Outdoor rated
- Finished edges for clean crisp appearance
- Double hems used where needed for longevity
- All colors are the same price
- Slightly shinny
- Color Options: White or Black