AKON specializes in industrial warehouse partition walls which are used to separate space or to form temperature zones. These industrial warehouse partitions are an ideal replacement for fixed walls which are more expensive and not as flexible to take down or install.
- less expensive than fixed permanent walls
- flexible warehouse partitions install in a fraction of the time
- available in any configuration
- can be sliding from side to side to allow access
- can feature visible see-through vinyl panels
- available as insulated warehouse partitions
- can be moved to new locations if required
- strip doors can be added for quick access
- industrial warehouse partition walls ship out in only a few days
- can be wrapped around obstructions such as air ducts
Overview of installation
The flexible warehouse partition walls can be supported from our galvanized stainless steel industrial curtain tracks. These curtain tracks feature nylon or steel roller curtain hooks which allow the operator to walk the partition from one side to the other. This allows for open access when needed or to move product from one side to the other.
Another option for installation is a fixed position install. The flexible warehouse partition has grommets included on 12-inch centers located at the top of the curtain. These grommets can then be zip tied to any structure which is located above the curtain.
If you are unsure which version would work best for you, you can simply contact us and we can walk you through the most economical solution based on your material movement and budget.
If you’d like more information you can click on one of the buttons below to be taken to the product page or to the request for price page.