Low Temperature Ranges
- Low-Temp strips at or above -20°F
- Extra Low-Temp strips at or above -40°F and all other strip on this site at or above 0°F
- Buyers should recognize that PVC strips might break when placed in applications that combine low temperature and impact. The impact may be the result of motorized traffic, wind, or other forces. As a result, it is better to select a strip material with a margin of safety in its temperature range.
High Temperature Ranges
- All PVC strips have a temperature max of 160° F
- If higher temperatures are needed then use Heat Rated Strips