- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.
Drop Ceiling Mount
- Chain or Cable Track Hardware is made just for drop ceilings
- Cables are dropped down from structure above at any height
- Track support tab sticks above the ceiling tiles for clean install
- Heavier duty than aluminum and light I-Beam tracks
Need Portable and Free Standing?
If you need to create a portable and free-standing church backdrop or dividers please see this page.
How to Measure