- Industrial grade 12oz vinyl mesh
- Allows the breeze inside
- Keeps snow outside in winter
- Keeps insects at bay
- UV rated
- Blocks approximately 81% of sunlight
- All colors are the same cost
- Can be field cut at bottom if needed
- Fire retardant
- Reinforced at top for mounting
- In addition to farm animals you can use the mesh insect strip curtains for many other applications including bird control mesh curtains, horse trailer mesh curtains, dog kennel mesh curtains, run-in shed curtains, residential door mesh curtains, restaurant back doors and more.
- The top of the 36" wide strips have reinforced webbing with grommets as a standard.
- You can hang the mesh strips using common nails, screws with washers or other inexpensive fasteners (not provided by AKON)
- You can also choose a pocket if you want to hang the livestock strip curtains with a pipe.
- The curtains are generally mounted to the inside of the door jam or run-in.
- Please note that these mesh strip curtains are NOT weighted at the bottom.
- They will blow if it is windy as its not possible to weight them down as animals would not be able to walk through them.
- The material is designed to not fray so you can field trim the bottoms if needed.
- We recommend ordering them a few inches longer than you need so that you can trim them to size.
- You will want to keep the mesh animal curtains just off of the ground.
- All colors are the same cost.
- Darker colors like black are the best performance for keeping insects out.