Black strip curtain doors allow rapid access into and out of doorways without the need to open and close a swinging door. Black strip curtain walls divide manufacturing processes and can stretch for a very long distance depending on your application. Black opaque strip curtains can be made into almost any shape and design. These custom black strip curtains are used in special applications.
Keep The Light Out
PVC Strip Style
Black strips come in many different widths and lengths depending on your application. The most common is the black flat 8" wide strips. These strips are pre-punched and ready to hang for a quick installation. The strips are made to any length to fit your application and are scored at the factory.
Standard or ESD
Most applications use a standard black flat strips but a anti-static black strip curtain is also available for areas where static charge is not ideal. The material is ESD rated and is extruded with anti-static properties built right into the PVC. This anti-static rating on the black strips makes it impossible to wear off.
- Header Mount
- Wall Mount
- Universal Mount
- Threaded Rod Mount (Just a Feature of Universal Mount)
- Supported from the floor up
- Used in open floors when you can support from above
- Allow the strips to roll out of the way
- Ideal for complete access when strips are not needed
- Note the strips roll like a barn door and do not fold up
Stand Off Hardware
- Commonly used for roll up drums near dock doors
- Hardware is extendable outwards to accommodate door drum
- Fits up to 2" diameter pipe
- Each pipe clamp is 4” wide and holds 2 strips (overlapped)