If you are trying to coordinate an installation crew then please note the following. These are some helpful tips about installation crews based on our past experiences with customers who are trying to coordinate installation crews.
- Do not use our ship date to schedule your installation crew so that they arrive at the same time.
- All delivery estimates are just estimates although we try to adhere to them as closely as we can.
- Even when you have a tracking number carriers are notorious for delayed shipments, bad weather, lost boxes…ect
- Before scheduling an installation crew to arrive at your location, make sure that all of your materials are already on-site and that you have done a thorough reconcile with our packing slip.
- Once you have confirmed everything on our packing slip is there and correct then proceed to schedule your installation crews arrival.
We hope these tips are helpful as we have had customers with scissor lift rentals and full installation crews sitting around with no curtains onsite to install. Please feel free to inquire with AKON about any installation concerns you may have.