Strip curtain enclosures can surround work processes that result in flying debris or dust creation. With the use of the AKON strip curtain enclosure, you can keep these processes contained with a protective wall of vinyl. These vinyl walls can also be solid on all sides except for the entrance. In addition, a ceiling can be added to the enclosure.
Enclose Your Work Area
The Strip Curtains can be supplied in almost any configuration. 2” x 2” tubing components allows for almost any length and height construction. This tubing has a simple bolt together design which allows for a rapid assembly and take down. Floor plates allow the strip curtain enclosure to be bolted to the floor if desired. These 8” x 8” plates have four locations for anchoring.
Using the same studded hardware as a traditional strip curtains, the welding strips attach to the galvanized steel frame and securely bolt on. This prevents the strips from coming detached when material moves through. The hardware is fabricated from hot dipped galvanized steel which also comes with a life time warranty.
Enclosure Small Work Areas
Akon offers freestanding curtain track or portable curtain track for your industrial applications. This hardware is modular in design and can be configured in almost any length and height. The floor mounted curtain hardware features base plates which can be anchored to the floor for rigid stability. The freestanding strip curtain enclosures can also be taken apart and made into other shapes as needed since there is no welding.
Enclose Large Areas or Small Areas
The free-standing curtains are custom made to meet your application needs. AKON sends out custom quotes based on your design which allows you to ensure that you are getting exactly what you need. You can enclose areas both large and small and keep the dust contained or work areas zoned off.
- Galvanized steel - Hot-dip galvanizing (HDG)
- Lifetime warranty
- 2" or 3" OD tubes
- Tube size selected based on curtain heights
- Max height is 15'
- Maximum distance between uprights is 10′ for solid
curtains and 8′ for strip curtains.
- Layout drawing provided with each order for your
- 6" x 6" or 12" x 12"
- 3/8" lag holes located in each corner
- Your order will arrive as a bolt together kit
- Simply assemble hardware and then hang the curtains
Strip Mount Style
- Strips attach to horizontal cross members
- Strips bolt on for secure locking
- Strips can unbolt to be replaced quickly
Rolling Curtain Mount Style
- Curtains attach to nylon roller hooks
- Curtains roll side-to-side for complete access