Akon supplies warehouse curtain walls which are often times far less expensive than traditional methods of controlling humidity, odors, privacy and temperature control. Our line of curtain walls can provide your warehouse, manufacturing plant, or distribution center with a cost effective way to contain heat or to separate and partition work areas off that will maintain different temperatures or work processes.
To ensure the comfort of your workers or to maintain the quality of your products in your warehouse, you can ask yourself this question.
Should you undertake a costly construction project for fixed permanent walls, or should you use a less expensive option that gives you the flexibility of moving the wall in the future?
Common uses for warehouse divider walls
- Reducing heating and cooling bills which saves the facility money
- Controlling dust which is released as a result of production
- Controlling odors which can be an annoyance to employees
- Separating temperatures for food processing plants
Your warehouse and our curtain walls
There comes a time when you need to think beyond traditional expensive solutions for your warehouse. It is time to think of fabric and Vinyl curtain walls. There are 5 simple reasons why these structures are better solutions.
- Vinyl walls will save money and expensive installation downtime
- Easy to install and allow for future adaptability for your changing application needs
- Will not require demolition should they have to be completely removed
- Designed with fire-retardant Vinyl which can include layers of batting depending on your desired range of temperatures.
- The warehouse curtain walls can reduce heating and cooling bills by as much as 50%
Advantages over fixed walls
These warehouse dividers are very different from a fixed rigid wall or a panel style walls as they are not a permanent structure. They can be quickly installed, modified, taken down and then re-installed which gives them much greater flexibility than that of a fixed wall.
Another benefit is the fact that our temporary warehouse curtain walls can be stationary or movable with slide tracks. So if there is a need for material to be moved into or out of a work area, the associate can simply walk the curtain to the open position, much like a shower curtain. For more frequent movement needs, a door can actually be installed right into the wall. This minimizes the exchange of temperature, debris, or line of sight from one side to the other.