Are you looking to reduce your heating bills or to separate your warehouse’s floor space? If so, then you might want to consider the Akon warehouse divider wall as an inexpensive solution. These vinyl curtain walls cost only a fraction of traditional fixed walls and are becoming increasingly popular among many companies. They are available as insulated curtain walls for temperature separation applications.
Designed For Speed and Flexibility
Warehouse divider curtain wall
- Quick installation compared to steel fixed walls
- Very inexpensive when compared to fixed walls
- Rapid deployment at a fraction of the cost
- Can be quickly taken down if the need should arise
- No building permit is required in most installations
Common uses for warehouse divider walls
- Reducing heating and cooling bills which saves the facility money
- Controlling dust which is released as a result of production
- Controlling odors which can be an annoyance to employees
- Separating temperatures for food processing plants
Warehouse walls come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
Warehouse divider walls are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls or panel systems and are easy to store.
Warehouse curtain walls are ideal for separating workers for welding, washing, packaging and many other operations.
Warehouse curtains help reduce noise due to the thick PVC they are made from which makes for a more comfortable work environment.
Rigid Walls Are The Old Style
Warehouse Walls Need To Be Flexible
Warehouse walls have traditionally been constructed from structural steel or a similar type of construction. These walls are slow to be erected and require a lot of downtime, installation equipment, installation personnel, and expensive building permits. These warehouse walls are also inflexible, should your applications ever change, you would need to perform major modifications, which are expensive and time consuming.
With our warehouse divider curtain walls, future changes are very easy to perform and a lot less expensive. In fact, the design of the divider curtains can be modular in design. We can have the curtains constructed from panels which Velcro together for attaching and detaching. This allows more panels to be added in the future, or removed should the need arise.
The warehouse divider walls are becoming increasingly important as companies are looking for ways to cut back on utility bills. They are using the curtains to close off portions of the warehouse which are not needed for production, or where employees will not be working. Then, they can turn down the heat in those sealed off areas which in turn saves a lot of money on the heating bills, or cooling bills in the summer.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
Static Mount Hardware
- Aluminum Angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws to pinch curtain to angle.
- Grommets Only - You can then use many DIY methods to hang the curtains.
- Beam Clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins.