A warehouse partition can be used for many applications. While there are a host of other uses for our warehouse partitions based on the flexibility of the design and its tough vinyl construction, these are the most common.
- Reduce Heating Bills – Partitioning off used space from unused space
- Humidity Control – Prevent humid air from floating around the facility
- Dust Containment – Contain dust from floating around the facility
- Odor Containment – Contain odors or fumes from surroundings
Considerations for Warehouse Partitions
If you are like most customers, you probably are weighing your options as to which type of warehouse partition to use. In fact, you may have already considered using a fixed permanent wall as your partition. However, a fixed wall is not always ideal for the following reasons.
- Fixed walls are expensive to purchase
- They require a building permit
- They cannot easily be removed once they are installed
- Fixed walls require a long time to install
- Fixed walls cannot easily be modified as the need arises
You can see that a fixed permanent load bearing wall is not always an ideal solution to partition your warehouse. They are expensive, inflexible, and not easy to remove once they are no longer needed. Now consider the benefits of our Warehouse Curtain Partitions.
- Low cost initial investment
- Generally they do not require a building permit
- Are easy to remove after installation
- Installation is fast and easy
- Can be modified at a later date quickly and inexpensively
Many warehouse managers have realized these benefits and are extremely happy with their choice. In fact, with today’s shrinking budgets, our curtains are not only a good choice; they are often times the only logical choice.