As the dangerous virus is spreading, businesses across the country and all around the world have been in a tough situation. Some workstations, warehouses, or stores had to close, and the ones still operational need to develop their own contamination prevention plan. Keeping workers separated from customers and workers separated from workers is of paramount importance. Social distancing in factories and industrial plants is every bit as important as it is in public.
The situation is exceptionally dire in specific states such as New York or California where the virus is most strongly felt. The deadly virus poses a huge threat to both the personal health of employees and financial stability of the company. Every factory, warehouse, of industrial facility needs to implement strict separation methods or else increased sickness and downtime will occur. Using worker divider screens and curtains to separate people will help prevent the spread of germs. Sanitation and space is of vital importance.
Keep Workers Separated
AKON offers a diverse range of portable separating screens. These screens can be easily deployed in manufacturing facilities to shield employees from direct contact with each other and from coughs or sneezes.
The personal divider screens can be moved very quickly and configured in different designs to form portable dividers on wheels and concealed work areas. The screens are also super easy to clean with their slick surface. Should any form of contamination touch them, you can wash them off in a matter of minutes.
These screens are the perfect protection your workstation needs to minimize the spread of viruses and keep your interior spaces safe at all times. By preparing in advance you can stay on schedule and reduce sickness and hopefully stop sickness from spreading any further.
- Quick slip-fit connection permits quick and easy assembly without tools
- Industrial 18-gauge steel
- Rust-resistant black enamel-finish paint
- Square tube frame eliminates slipping and twisting that could occur with round tube frames
- Any screen can be used horizontally or vertically
- 24" outward legs can be turned 90 degrees to prevent interference with adjoining screens
- The portable welding shade frames are modular in design and quickly connect with a joint connector. These pop in and out so you can quickly and easily change your layouts.
Workstation Divider Walls
In stock and ready to ship medical isolation divider curtains. These curtains separate people for safe social distances as they are waiting in line or for production workers to keep them separated from their fellow workers. The portable physical barrier is a temporary solution that can be quickly implemented. The sneeze and cough barriers are easy to install using simple 'standard' pipe and drape kits. At 8’ tall they provide excellent separation of patients, customers, workers, retail lines, checkout lines and waiting lines.
Workstation Dividers: Benefits
Custom Divider Curtains
Our workstation dividers can also be supplied as a custom worker separation wall. Depending of your application, you can design the wall from scratch and choose specific layouts, colors, panel sizes, mounting hardware and other accessories. These walls are used for larger areas where production people need to have larger work areas but still need to be separated from other workers for customers.
- The dividers hang from above or can be floor mounted
- They are taller than the workers to prevent cough / sneeze spray
- Provide better sanitation during a virus outbreak
- Easy to clean and sanitize
- Separate workers for better social distancing
- The screens will also offer protection against accidents