The CD1000 is a thermal curtain for extreme heat applications. This material is very flexible making it ideal for wrapping around corners and being very easy to roll open on our industrial curtain track.
Molten splash produced by metal and steel melters, smelters, refiners, casters, and other types of production that produces molten splash.
- Constructed from 100% Non-Conductive materials which are safe for non-arcing use near DC EAF’s or AC.
- Non-Stick design from the silicone coating allows the industrial thermal curtain to shed 3000˚F molten metal splash.
- This molten splash guard is also ideally suited for use as a welding blanket, or for spark producing cutting and gouging applications.
- Fiberglass substrate adds insulation and protects against temporary bouts of flame impingement, high temperatures and burning airborne flying debris.
- Grommets can be added to allow for various industrial curtain hanging methods.
- CD1000 Heat Curtains are approximately 100oz/yd²
- Silicone coated with fiberglass base
- These molten splatter heat curtains are available in virtually
any size and dimension
- Continuous Heat Rated: 500˚F (260˚C)
- Short Duration Heat Rated: 1100˚F (590˚C)
- Non-flammable – Self-extinguishing
- Resistant to ozone, UV, corona, oxidization, ionizing radiation and weathering