The CD3000 industrial thermal curtain is constructed from Aluminized Silica. The divider curtain is folded and hemmed and stitched on the perimeters to ensure this rugged heat curtain can endure the toughest industrial applications.
The hottest of applications near coke ovens, smelters, and other high heat generating processes. They are also ideal for cooling processes where high ambient temperatures are present. The thermal heat curtains can be moved into place to speed up the cooling process.
- Constructed from aluminized woven silica fabric
- Extremely flexible like a heat blanket
- Combines thermal insulation with a heat reflecting side
- Up to 90% of the heat source is reflected away
- Grommets can be added to allow for various industrial curtain hanging methods.
- Aluminized Silica fabric
- Available in virtually any size and configuration
- Continuous Heat Rated: 2000˚F (1090˚C)
- Short Duration Heat Rated: 3000˚F (1649˚C)
- Non-flammable – Self extinguishing
- Great flame resistance which makes them 100% fireproof
- Radiation reflectivity: 15 seconds – MIL-C-24929
- Resistant to ozone, UV, corona, oxidization, ionizing radiation and weathering