Akon’s line of high temperature curtains are made from a Silica Coated Fiberglass which will endure the extreme heat from welding, furnaces, molten steel forging, and a host of other applications. These high temperature curtains are also flame resistant with the ability to withstand temperatures up to 1000°F.
High Temperature Protection
The high temperature industrial curtains can be installed and mounted in a variety of ways. Some customers us them as high temperature curtain blankets while others have us mount them to fixed stands to use as a heat barrier. Below are some more applications to consider.
- Industrial divider wall
- Stationary work area partition
- Complete 4 sided high temperature enclosure
- High temperature blankets
High Temperature Enclosures
- Can withstand molten steel at 3000° F when in the vertical position
- Can withstand 1000° F when in the horizontal position – like a blanket
- Designed to resist abrasion in debris filled environments
- High temperature curtains can be reused
- Remains flexible at all temperatures – hot and cold
- Fabricated to withstand and resist most corrosive chemicals
How To Receive a Quote
If you would like to receive a formal quote on the industrial high temperature curtains, please click on the quote button below. If you would like to discuss your application in depth with one of our application experts, please feel free to call us.
Reflective Heat Shield
High Temperature Industrial Curtains Features
The curtains are designed to maintain flexibility at extreme temperatures. They will not become brittle or require a cooling down period before you can move them, or rearrange them. They will also withstand the rigors of heavy industrial use without prematurely breaking down at their mounting points or stitched edges. The quality of the material has been proven with laborious testing and will last many years of use.