If you want to enclose a specific area in your industrial facility in order to prevent over-spray and chemicals from escaping, why not set up a water curtain paint spray booth? These are industrial grade curtains will keep outside grime from coming into contact with your freshly-washed vehicle. Unlike permanent, rigid walls, our plastic water curtains are far more efficient and convenient. Why bother building brick walls, when a curtain will do as good a job for a fraction of the cost? And, if you plan on moving to a new location, simply pull back the curtain and reinstall it at the new place. Not to mention you can customize it and even use see-through materials.
Industrial Water Curtain Benefits
Paint Booth Water Curtain Features
A paint booth water curtains will offer some unique features. If you want a long-lasting, economical solution, look no further:
- Durable 18oz Vinyl reinforced with a polyester mesh scrim
- Clear 20mil Vinyl vision panel to allow a line of sight
- Vinyl is reinforced with polyester scrim for longevity
- Resistant to almost all wash down chemicals
- Optional Floor sweeps for better separation of environments
- They meet NFPA 701 & California State Fire Marshall Standards
- Strong 16-gauge galvanized steel track which resists rusting
- Hemmed edges for a clean, finished look
- Superior resistance against almost all wash down chemicals
- Optional strip door entrances
- Optional anchor straps for better durability
- Different colors to choose from
- 5 year Warranty on all curtains!
- Lifetime Warranty on all Hardware!
- The curtains will keep your personal belongings from getting wet
- They contain the wash overspray away from the factory walls
- No need to use costly brick and mortar permanent walls
- Create a privacy area for employees or clients
- Quick to install because the curtain comes as a kit
- You can pull the curtain back when not in use to free up space for other industrial operations
- A nice, clean professional look unlike tarps
- Control contaminants, temperature, odors, sound, and light
- Protect both workers and equipment from potential damage
- Save money on heating and cooling
- You can always reposition the spray booth water curtain elsewhere in the industrial facility
- Extremely fast and easy to clean
- Long-lasing and future-proof materials
- Industrial-grade strength and durability
- Make processes more efficient by separating work tasks and maintaining a organized production area.
Why Choose A Spray Booth Water Curtain?
Paint booth water curtains come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
These curtains are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls systems and are easy to store or reposition.
Spray booth water curtains are ideal for separating people and areas in your industrial facility so that dry areas are not sprayed with water.
Guard From Spray
Industrial water curtains are quick to deploy which will keep your non-wash down areas clean and dry and away from bystanders.
Custom Industrial Water Curtains
We provide a fill-in form which you can use to choose the exact specifications for your new paint booth with water curtain. The quote form allows you to pick specific layouts, dimensions, track types, colors, floor sweeps, clean vision panels, Velcro seals, chain weights, anchor straps, filter panels, strip door entrances, and other accessories.
It does not matter how dirty the wash bay is. AKON’s industrial water curtains will keep paint over-spray, dirt, moisture, and chemicals in check; ensuring nothing goes past them. Use them to give your facility a new, professional look. You can also customize the curtains by choosing specific layouts, dimensions, colors, and so much more.
Transform Your Facility
Paint and spray booths protect workers and anyone who passes by from paint over-spray. By creating an area for such operations, you will not only create a safe working environment, but also cut down on electricity and cleaning bills.
Our curtains are specifically designed to withstand corrosive chemicals and acids. Aside from providing protection to your property and employees, they can be fitted for indoor and outdoor purposes.
Transform your auto body shop or industrial facility into a more productive space by enclosing your spray area with AKON's custom-made curtains. These curtains will save you a lot of money for years to come.
The Industry Leader In Industrial Water Curtains
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
- Aluminum angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws
- I-beam clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlins