With the use of the AKON line of wind proof curtains you can greatly reduce the longevity of your investment. These curtains feature a unique anchor system which reinforces the curtains from the track down to the cement. This anchoring system along with the reinforced trolleys gives you unmatched strength for windy areas. Installation is quick and side to side movement is available with the use of the industrial curtain tracks.
- Nylon Shock Absorbent Mildew Resistant Webbing
- Captured By Pockets On The Curtain & 4-Wheeled Steel Trolleys On The Top
- D-Loops & Elastic Connection Points For Fastening Into The Ground every 5’
- Uses the standard AKON curtain track
So far in the market there are no curtains competitively priced that are listed as outdoor curtains for windy areas though a lot claim this. Heat seals and stitching will fail at a certain pounds per square inch. We have developed a wind blocking curtains that takes the stress off of the curtain material and put it back on the hardware to relieve tearing and curtain failure. It has a mesh section in the middle with a flap on the back to protect the inside from the elements. We heat-seal the bungee strap vertically through the curtain and connect it to a tie down strap that is also a heavy duty bungee style tie down D-ring.
- Hem can hold anywhere between 25-35 lbs per square inch
- The hardware can handle approx 75 lbs per foot of span
- 22 oz PVC coated fabric with Mesh Wind Panel
- Ideal for temperatures going as low as -22° F or -30° C
- Color options available
Curtain Track Mounts
- Wall Mount – Attaches to the face of a vertical surface
- Ceiling Mount – Attaches to the underside of a flat surface
- I-Beam Mount – Attaches / clamps to a flange such as an I-beam
View other Outdoor Curtains