Portable For Field Technicians
Our portable welding screens for service trucks are amazing for field technicians who go to their jobsites and perform welding repairs. We offer an all-in one solution for welding protection. The screens are cost-efficient, easy to carry, easy to deploy, and will offer amazing protection. Workers can throw their portable welding screens into the truck and then deploy them with minimal effort on the job site.
The portable screens can block off hazards such as UV flashes, spatters, or sparks for remote job sites or maintenance. They will keep both the worker and people passing by safe at all times. SB-10000 version has a steel base provides rugged use for many years, and the shade can be replaced should it become damaged.
Quick, easy setup and take down and when you finish with your field welding job, roll up and carry them away. The welding shade folds up / rolls down quickly and allows the welding operator to put the retractable welding screen into an area that is out of the way. The portability of the welding screens with their fold up design also makes them ideal for any mobile welding application. They can be put on service trucks where quick deployment is needed for welding operations in the field.
Stores Inside The Service Truck
- Protection against UV radiation during welding – Suitable for MIG, TIG and stick welding
- Convenient – Set up and breakdown in seconds; no hardware or tools necessary to install
- Easy storage – Uses minimal storage space when shade is retracted due to small profile
- Light-Weight & Portable – Less than 38 pounds – easy transportation between work stations
- Durable – Heavy-duty steel construction provides years of use in a manufacturing environment.
- Versatile – Can be used for work cell separation, as a privacy wall to block distracting views, or to aid in the containment of sawdust or other light debris. Also with built-in tie strap and carrying handle
- Resistances – The portable welding screens for trucks are specifically made to be resistant towards water, mold, mildew, rot, and more. The vinyl laminated polyester is also flame retardant.