Akon can supply you with a complete line of power washing curtains which will contain the overspray from your power washer. The curtain hardware is designed from stainless steel which will resist corrosion from the continuous exposure to water and chemicals.
Power Washing Curtain Specifications
- Hardware prevents the collection of debris in the curtain track
- Stainless steel prevents corrosion and contamination
- Clear curtain barrier promotes safety
- Heat sealed hems create a waterproof seal
- Heat sealed hems prevent the growth of bacteria
- Power washing curtains will remain flexible even at -20 F
- Special curtain hooks that will not collect contamination
- Resistant to most chemicals and soaps
- Power washing curtains will contain all overspray
- Keeps the work environment clean
- Controls contaminants from spreading
- No stitching is used which prevents bacteria growth
- Power washing curtains can be portable
- Very easy to install and keep clean
- Improved working conditions for workers
Why Power Washing Curtains?
The Akon line of power washing curtains is versatile enough to prevent contamination between food processing machines or to simply contain over spray from wash bays. Using these unique curtains will certainly result in a cleaner work environment for your employees and results in a significant reduction in cleanup. They are much less expensive than traditional fixed walls and they can be easily moved from location to location with a portability option.
Unlike curtains from our competitors, these power washing curtains feature heat sealed hems which eliminates the gaps that are present from stitched curtains. This prevents bacteria from taking hold and greatly reduces any chance of contamination. If clear USDA grade PVC is not ideal for your application, we have a wide variety of materials to choose from.