Ejection curtains that are freestanding go where you need them and when you need them. These portable screens can use locking casters to keep them in place once positioned. To offer permanent or temporary ejection safeguards at machines or along walkways, the frame can be changed with ease. Move the portable ejection curtain to areas where it is needed, then when not needed simply roll it away for storage. Steel mesh safety curtains that are freestanding go where you need them and when you need them. You kit includes the steel mesh curtain, hanging hooks, mobile frame and locking casters.
- Ships in 14-21 work days
- Ships on a pallet due to weight and size
- Screens: Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- Hardware: Lifetime warranty on manufacturing defects
- 1/4″ weave 19-gauge hot-dipped galvanized steel or aluminized steel coiled wire fabric
- Corrosion resistant
- Allows visibility through the mesh while protecting people on the other side from projectiles (*)
- Compliant with the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) requirements to prevent injuries from projectiles, specifically ANSI B11.19-2003.
- To make it easier for the operator's eyes to focus on the operation's point, the mesh has been coated black.
- Material: T-slotted aluminum framing
- Tubes: 1.5" square extruded aluminum
- Corrosion Resistant: Yes
- Color: Aluminum
- Interlocking: No
- Locking Casters: Yes
- Connection screws: Yes
- Casters: 80mm
(*) Unlike other national and regional standards systems, the United States does not have an approved entity that can certify fully integrated and installed guard systems for safety compliance. The responsibility of ensuring compliance falls to the employer, installer and/or OEM. We are confident in our product, but as all applications are different it is imperative that you test our products for your particular installation. It is recommended that this application-specific analysis include testing to determine suitability from a technical as well as health, safety, and environmental standpoint. All information and technical assistance is given without warranty or guarantee, and is subject to change without notice.