Choose a Type of Industrial Clear Curtain
Not Seeing What You Need?
More Information On Clear Industrial Curtains
Clear Vinyl Curtain Materials
They are available in 14, 20 and 40mil thicknesses. The most common thickness is the 20mil as it is both economical and thick enough for industrial applications. 40 mil industrial clear vinyl curtains are most commonly used for USDA Wash Down curtains in food plants. They are thicker and mostly a specialized curtain.
Solid color top and bottom strips can also be included for no additional cost. The solid material is often desired to match a certain look or feel with the shop or factory.
Standard and Optional Features
You can customize the width and the height of the industrial clear curtains to match your exact needs. In addition, you can inform us of these options.
- Solid color top and bottom strips
- Floor sweeps for engaging the floor
- PVC Strip doors for larger clear curtains
- Vinyl meets NFPA 701 & California State Fire Marshall Standards
- Strong 16 gauge galvanized steel track which resists rusting
- Hemmed edges for a clean finished look
- Resistant to almost all wash down chemicals
- 5 year Warranty on all curtains!
- Lifetime Warranty on all Hardware!
Industrial curtains come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
Industrial curtains are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls or panel systems and are easy to store.
Industrial curtain walls are ideal for separating workers for welding, washing, packaging and many other operations.
Industrial curtains help reduce noise due to the thick PVC they are made from which makes for a more comfortable work environment.