With the use of the AKON line outdoor industrial curtains you can separate your products, workers, and environment from the elements from the outdoors. These large outdoor curtains are an inexpensive alternative to large doors and are a fraction of the cost. Installation is quick and side to side movement is available with the use of the industrial curtain tracks.
Outdoor curtains come with grommets at the top making hanging the curtains quick and easy with or without the curtain track.
Outdoor curtains are about 1/3rd of the cost of other separation methods such as rigid walls or panel systems and are easy to store.
Keep consistent temperatures inside more consistent for a more comfortable work environment and pull open when not needed.
Keep the wind and rain out when the weather turns nasty but still have the ability to pull open the curtain when its nice or you need access.
Quick to Deploy And Retract
Outdoor Curtain Benefits
- Reduce heating and cooling bills
- 18 or 22oz Vinyl can withstand the rigors of the weather
- Track allows the heavy duty outdoor curtains to move
- Inexpensive compared to fixed walls
- Does not bend and damage like metal walls and doors
- Can be taken down and stored when not in use
- Vision panels can be added for line of sight
Cover Large Outdoor Openings
Large Outdoor Curtains
For applications where large coverage is required. Akon can supply you with large outdoor curtains which can cover the sides of entire buildings. We will choose a material which is ideal for your application and which will ensure you and your internal environments are protected from the elements. These industrial outdoor curtains are constructed of the same heavy duty vinyl.
Unlike indoor industrial curtain walls, outdoor industrial curtain walls are exposed to wind, cold, rain, and UV light from the sun. This requires the vinyl material to be at least an 18oz or 22oz coated vinyl. It is important that the material is a coated Vinyl as laminates when exposed to the cold can experience cold crack. We can also provide insulated outdoor curtains for maintaining temperatures inside of your facility.
- 16 gauge galvanized steel tracks
- Nylon roller hooks for easy opening
- 6 mounting styles to connect to various structures
- Free standing hardware for up to 20' in height
- Aluminum angle - Use with self tapping Tek screws
- I-beam clamps - Clamps onto the flange of beams, joists and purlings